Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Treatment for pain in hand due to injury?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions
Dear doctor, last two days I am not able to move my left hand properly as you know these day we have not so much time to go to doctor for consult but I have so much pain in left hand and before 15 days bach I had an accident and I have little bit injury in right hand , please help me out so that I can work properly.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need to be investigated Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I believe the injury in the right hand has not resulted in any complications. This may least attention. The left hand must be examined and investigated with an Xray to identify the cause for the pain you have. Do consult an Orthpedician for the same. Meanwhile you can apply DICLOFENAC (VOLINI) gel to get rid of the pain. Since the cause for the pain is unknown, I recommend visit to the specialist at the earliest as certain conditions can progressed to stage where no treatment works thereon. Wish you good health. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor