Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Treatment for pain in chest with relief when squeezed?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions
hi id like to ask about the pain in my chest, like i always want to crack the bones in my chest, i always ask somebpody to squeeze me and its giving me a relief but then the pain is still there :( thanks
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 15 hours later
Brief Answer: Lack of exercise Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Pain in the muscles around the ribs is usually seen as a result of spasm in the muscle which is commonly seen due to lack of exercise. I suggest you to apply DICLOFENAC gel whenever you have pain. Do practice regular exercise which will loosen the muscles, improve circulation and help you get rid of the problem. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor