Treatment for diabetes and acid reflux?
Thank you for the query.
Diabetic at your age is most likely associated with increased body weight and bad diet and this factor should be changed at first in case of increased blood sugar level.
Acid reflux can be also triggered by diet or can be caused by Helicobacter Pylori infection.
I suggest you to start with diet. Avoid fatty foods, coffee, chocolate, soft drinks, sweats, fruit juices. Increase physical activity. Last meal should be 2 hours before sleeping and to put your head little bit higher when sleeping.
Check your blood sugar level in the morning before any meal and 2 hours after every meal and write it down. If it still be high, you should visit diabetologist.
If acid reflux wont go away, upper GI endoscopy should be performed.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is dexilant used in the treatment of acid reflux ?
- Acid reflux cough treatment
- Immediate treatment for acid reflux
- Natural treatment for acid reflux
- Treatment and cure for Acid reflux syndrome
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux
- Acid reflux treatment
- Treatment for diabetes and acid reflux
- Treatment and cure for Acid reflux
- Bile acid reflux treatment
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?