Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Treatment for a sexually unfit person?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 726 Questions
i am cuckold and i want to be man what my treatment

Posted Wed, 28 Nov 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Kulbir Singh 3 hours later
Hello Ama and thanks for posting the query
To get treated for any disease we have to find out the cause of the disease. The most common sexual problems in men are ejaculation disorders, erectile dysfunction, and inhibited sexual desire. Sexual dysfunction can be a result of a physical or psychological problem.
1. Physical causes: These conditions include diabetes, heart and vascular (blood vessel) disease, neurological disorders, hormonal imbalances, chronic diseases such as kidney or liver failure, and alcoholism and drug abuse. In addition, the side effects of certain medications, including some antidepressant drugs, can affect sexual desire and function.
2. Psychological causes: These include work-related stress and anxiety, concern about sexual performance, marital or relationship problems, depression, feelings of guilt, and the effects of a past sexual trauma.

Many cases of male sexual dysfunction can be corrected by treating the underlying physical or psychological cause. The treatment may include medications, hormonal therapy, education and communication and physiological therapy. The success for the treatment of sexual problem depends on the cause and in present days all causes can be treated by different methods.

Certain things that can help you in you sex life are:
1.     Limit your alcohol intake.
2.     Quit smoking.
3.     Increase communication with your partner.
4.     Follow the instruction of your doctor.
5.     Avoid stress, anxiety or fear as much as you can.
In my opinion get a consultation by your sexologist or psychiatrist and tell them about your problem and discuss about the cause and treatment. Hope they will help you in getting rid from your problem.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any query in your mind please let me know as a follow up query. I will be happy to help you.

Best Wishes
Dr. Kulbir Singh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor