Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

157 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Treated for chlamydia. Felt blockage during ejaculation and urination. Any proper medicine?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
I've been treated for chlamydia ... But I still have some type of blockage during ejaculation in my prostate... And also when I pee .it seem like it go threw one hole then both.. then I would have pee drips heavy... But no more discharge from chlamiyda... Is their any antibiotics that clear the blockage and the heavy drips of urine..?
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later

You had chlamydial infection and most of the patients have uretheritis as part of it. Uretheritis can lead to inflammation and narrowing of the urinary passage. There are no specific medications that can cure this blockage specifically. However, you can still start yourself of alpha blockers such as tamsulosin under the care of urologist and that should improve your urinary as well as ejaculatory ailments significantly.

Take care.


Rajiv goel
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Sexual Diseases