Treated for chlamydia. Felt blockage during ejaculation and urination. Any proper medicine?

Dr. Rajiv goel

Urologist

Posted on Sat, 22 Dec 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: I've been treated for chlamydia ... But I still have some type of blockage during ejaculation in my prostate... And also when I pee .it seem like it go threw one hole then both.. then I would have pee drips heavy... But no more discharge from chlamiyda... Is their any antibiotics that clear the blockage and the heavy drips of urine..?
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Dear,

You had chlamydial infection and most of the patients have uretheritis as part of it. Uretheritis can lead to inflammation and narrowing of the urinary passage. There are no specific medications that can cure this blockage specifically. However, you can still start yourself of alpha blockers such as tamsulosin under the care of urologist and that should improve your urinary as well as ejaculatory ailments significantly.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel