Treated for acquired brain injury after accident. Having pain in sacroiliac joint. Looking for relief
Thanks for writing in.
Sorry to hear about your pain. Have you tried the Tempur Pedic mattress? This might help.
Personally, I have tried their pillows for neck pain and it has helped a lot. I feel they might have good mattresses for back pain too.
Maybe you could visit their shop and try lying on a couple of mattresses , to see which one suits you best.
Plus, you could find out if they have an offer, wherein if you are not satisfied with their product, you can get a money- back guarantee.
In the meantime, while lying on your back try keeping a pillow under your knees . This might reduce the strain on your back.
If you normally lie on your side, sleep with the hips and knees flexed and keep a pillow between your thighs and knees.
You might also want to try XXXXXXX breathing exercises or relaxation techniques to deal with your pain.
I hope I have answered your query. Do get back to me if you need further clarification.
Wishing you a good night sleep free from pain.
Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for acquired brain injury
- Acquired brain injury statistics
- Have pain in the head after traumatic brain injury
- Rehabilitation after brain injury
- Effects of acquired brain injury
- Diagnosis of acquired brain injury
- Drugs/medication for acquired brain injury
- Symptoms of acquired brain injury
- Acquired brain injury causes
- Acquired brain injury posterior fossa fatigue