Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Torn frenelum, irritates easily. What can be done? Using heavier condom and taking Oragel for pain

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1851 Questions
my frenelum has torn in the past it healed leaving flaps of skin that iritate easily during felatio due to the small size of my wifes mouth. what can be done im trying a heavier condom and oragel for the pain can the loose skin be cut away it would seem to be possible does blood flow to that loose skin
Posted Sat, 21 Jul 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 41 minutes later
Thanks for your query.

Yes, loose skin can be cut. Usually such problem need surgical intervention. You can visit nearby general surgeon or plastic surgeon.

It can be removed by minor painless surgical procedure under local anesthesia (without making you unconscious) within 5 minute.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor