Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple, dizziness and fatigue. Should I be concerned about stroke?
Please refer to the following caring suggestions..
First, accept my condolences regarding the death of your dad. Wish he is peacefully resting in paradise.
With regards to being fatigued, light headache and dizziness might be related to the exhaustion you experienced while caring for your father. Do not worry. You need time to get your strength again.
Being in severe fatigue has precipitated your shingles; at the same time, shingles is "grabbing" more energy to you. It is good that you are taking proper treatment.
Again, I would ask for patience to overcome this viral disease because time is the and patience and rest is what you mostly need now.
Having occasional forgetfulness at your age is not something to make you worry and is not a good reason to think about stroke.
Please understand that every person has sometimes "blackout" in the memory, and this is caused due to fatigue, exhaustion, work or/and stress overload, etc.
As long as you enjoy a good general health without any heart, kidney, liver or other neurological or XXXXXXX health concerns; I would assure that this has nothing to do with stroke.
However, as I already mentioned, it is crucial to determine if the above-mentioned vital organs are in good health first.
Next, if I was your caring doctor, I would advise to take some rest, give time to your body to recover from the exhaustion; follow the directions given for caring of shingles; drink plenty of natural water, eat healthy and fresh foods; get some fresh air and walking, and I am sure you will be back to being in good general health again.
Hope it answered to your inquiry!
P.s. If you have further concern, please write back to me!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Shingles with no pain
- Shingles treatment valtrex
- Are anxiety dizziness fatigue and numbness common after stroke
- Dose of valtrex for shingles
- Valtrex for shingles dosage
- Can valtrex prevent shingles
- Valtrex for shingles
- Does valtrex help shingles
- Valtrex for shingles how long
- Valtrex vs zovirax for shingles
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?