Took two dolo 650. Will it cause any harm?

Dr. G.Srinivasan

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 20 Dec 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: i have taken two dilo 650 now sorry dolo. Eill it giv any prob? DO I need to take any medications? WHat kind of problems it may give. I am really worried
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX
In general, the recommended maximum daily dose of paracetamol for healthy adults is 4 grams.
In adults, a single dose of more than 10 grams has a reasonable chance of toxicity.
So your dose is nowhere near the dosage mentioned. Please relax!
If you are still worried, you may go to a hospital if you develop symptoms like abdominal pain, vomiting or sweating.

Best regards
DR GS