Took synvics injection for severe neck pain and swelling. Got back pain. Took voveran. Side effect?
So like to know its is side effect of Synvics injection or spine/ muscular problem, and also like to know after synvics injection in how many days person can get relief from pain and swelling.
and current knee condition also same with swelling, heavy and light pain.
Thanks for your query.
After reading your symptoms, I feel there is no correlation between the knee injection and the back pain with fever. They seem to be totally independent to each other.
The back problem may be spino muscular. The knee and back problems both require xrays for diagnosis. I would recommend you to visit an orthopedic doctor for clinical examination as well. Till you see a doctor, physiotherapy most likely will give relief.
The relief from any injectible pain killer/anti inflammatory is transient ie: couple of days, depending on the severity of the problem.
Hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden severe neck pain causes
- Severe neck pain and nausea
- Reasons for severe neck pain
- Severe neck pain after epidural
- Have severe neck pain and swelling in the neck
- Pancreatitis and severe neck pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck pain
- Symptoms of Severe neck pain
- Diagnosis of Severe neck pain
- Treatment and cure for Severe neck pain