Took nuforce kit. Vaginal burns, abdominal pain. What is happening?
Thanks for writing to us.
Besides candidasis, vaginal burning sensation can be caused by bacterial vaginosis or trichomonal vaginitis or Nuforce kit is an antifungal drug and is effective only against candida vaginitis.
So I think it is better to apply an ointment containing neomycin and beclomethasone under your doctor's prescription and advice. Vaginal pessaries containing clindamycin and micanazole combinations are better.
I encourage you to consult your gynecologist and discuss about these medications.
Hope this helps to relieve your concerns. Let me know if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health and speedy recovery.
Take care and Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is lower abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain and vaginal bleeding
- What is the cure for abdominal pain
- What is acute abdominal pain
- What causes white vaginal discharge and abdominal pain
- Missed period spotting abdominal pain what is happening
- What cause of abdominal pain and vaginal discharge
- What causes abdominal pain and thick vaginal discharge
- Abdominal pain and vaginal odor
- Took nuforce kit vaginal burns abdominal pain what is happening