question-icon

Took nuforce kit. Vaginal burns, abdominal pain. What is happening?

Posted on Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Question: i take nuforce kit 15days befor and i am ok but today i feel my viginal burn and lower abdomn pain so i take nuforce kit agian my utresa opret 16dec 2011 i and husbend chek suger fasting and pp my husbend take nuforce kit
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia (4 hours later)

Besides candidasis, vaginal burning sensation can be caused by bacterial vaginosis or trichomonal vaginitis or Nuforce kit is an antifungal drug and is effective only against candida vaginitis.

So I think it is better to apply an ointment containing neomycin and beclomethasone under your doctor's prescription and advice. Vaginal pessaries containing clindamycin and micanazole combinations are better.

I encourage you to consult your gynecologist and discuss about these medications.

Hope this helps to relieve your concerns. Let me know if you have any further queries.

Wish you good health and speedy recovery.

Take care and Regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Minoo Bhagia

OBGYN