question-icon

Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for sexual pleasure. What's wrong?

Posted on Wed, 26 Dec 2012
Question: I'm married , 4 years back I have a 3 year Old son .. Never felt sexual pleasure so far , I dont feel anything when my husband touches me any part of my body .. I had medication or neurological problem almost a year before my marraige .. Please help Im so confused whether I'm missing most important feelings in my life ..
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (49 minutes later)

Your main concern is that you never have a desire for sexual pleasure. You were under some medication for Neurological Problem before your marriage. It will be better if you can highlight about your illness and medications you have been given at that time. This will help me to conclude about your present problem. Please revert in detail I shall try to address your problem to the best of knowledge and experience.

Thanks with Regards.

Dr.Patil

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist