Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for sexual pleasure. What's wrong?
Thanks for your query.
Your main concern is that you never have a desire for sexual pleasure. You were under some medication for Neurological Problem before your marriage. It will be better if you can highlight about your illness and medications you have been given at that time. This will help me to conclude about your present problem. Please revert in detail I shall try to address your problem to the best of knowledge and experience.
Thanks with Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for Neurologic
- Drugs/medication for neurological infection
- Drugs/medication for neurologic deficits
- What is the medication for premature ejaculation problem
- Drugs/medication for neurological disease
- Drugs/medication for neurological tuberculosis
- Drugs/medication for Neurological injury
- Drugs/medication for neurological deficiency
- Medical sexual problems over 50
- Drugs/medication for neurologic manifestations
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?