Owl Image

Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for sexual pleasure. What's wrong?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
I'm married , 4 years back I have a 3 year Old son .. Never felt sexual pleasure so far , I dont feel anything when my husband touches me any part of my body .. I had medication or neurological problem almost a year before my marraige .. Please help Im so confused whether I'm missing most important feelings in my life ..
Wed, 26 Dec 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 49 minutes later

Your main concern is that you never have a desire for sexual pleasure. You were under some medication for Neurological Problem before your marriage. It will be better if you can highlight about your illness and medications you have been given at that time. This will help me to conclude about your present problem. Please revert in detail I shall try to address your problem to the best of knowledge and experience.

Thanks with Regards.

Dr.Patil