Took ecstasy tab for the first time. Noticed itching. Side effects?
overexersion, hyperthermia, dehydration, dryness
Thanks for consulting us.
Short-term physical health risks of Ecstasy consumption include hyperthermia ( high body temperature) & resulting dehydration. This may also lead to electrolyte imbalance. Dryness of the skin causes itching or irritation. Once this lost body fluid is replaced condition improves.
In other words, continuous activity without sufficient rest or rehydration may cause body temperature to rise to above average levels, leading to loss of fluid due to excessive sweating.
The stimulatory and euphoric qualities of this drug may make the user unaware of his energy expenditure for quite some time. So, they may exhaust themselves without even knowing it. Alcohol, tea & caffeine may exacerbate this risk further.
This may be a possible cause of your symptoms. Hopefully, this will improve with time, If you avoid future use.
Yes, all these may potentiate this problem.
Thanks for your question & sorry for a late reply.
DMAA, narrows blood vessels, raises body temperature & blood pressure. So, despite taking adequate fluids your systems & specially skin may not be well hydrated.
The other two compounds also increase muscle power & work done, without causing the user to become tired. So, users tend to over exert themselves.
All these can therefore aggravate your symptoms & you can confirm this by stopping their use for short term.
Hope this answers your query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Paternia tab side effects
- Wysolone tab side effects
- Side effect of lesuride tab
- Side effects of taking levothyroxine and ecstasy
- Tab femilon side effects
- How to relieve side effects of ecstasy
- Side effect of ecstasy
- Tab dexona side effects
- Side effects of baloforce tab
- Ecstasy side effects sore throat
- Does Clarithromycin affect micronor?
- Pressure under stomach above vagina with cramps. Is this implantation...
- Heavy bleeding after ipill, pain during periods. Is this early...
- Bleeding after finishing periods, unprotected sex. What could this sign be?
- Having abdominal and lower back pain, burning sensation in the abdomen....
- Took two Dianette pills by accident so skipped next dose. Had...
- Done C-section. Will taking care of kid affect stitches or internal organs?
- Had failed IVF. Nausea and fatigues. Issue of oestrageon or progesteron...
- Weight gain, irregular periods, sore ribs, chest tightness, fatigue,...
- Bleeding, redness and large bump on stomach due to HCG shots for weight...