Took amlodipine, candestatan, amitriptyline. Taking amlodipine twice will cause harm?
Thanks for the query
Amlodipine comes in the increments of 2.5mg (2.5,5,7.5.10) and they don't make amlodipine of 19mg so I am quite sure that if it's 19mg then it is not amlodipine.
Amlodipine is a long acting anti hypertensive so I would advice you to seek medical attention if you start feeling giddy or if your start having palpitation.
If its possible you could recount the antibiotic and see if you have taken any less than required from the starting date.
I hope I have answered your query, please accept my answer if there are no further queries
I wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking amlodipine together with diltiazem
- Take amlodipine at night
- Took amlodipine candestatan amitriptyline taking amlodipine twice will cause harm
- Taking sudafed with amlodipine
- Taking losartan and amlodipine
- Taking amlodipine and ramipril and alcohol
- Taking amlodipine and ramipril together
- Accidentally took two amlodipine
- Amlodipine twice daily
- Amlodipine twice daily dosing
- Blood test showing abnormal WBCs, neutrophils, lymphocytes, alkaline...
- Sperm test found to have very severe oligoteratozoo with severe...
- Pain in back. Is cold the cause & what medication?
- Advised for gall bladder, hydrosil and prostrate gland enlargement...
- Dizziness, pressure in ears and noise while swallowing after child...
- Blurred vision, pain & dry eyes,flashing lights in eye, menopausal &...
- Old and out of shape. Heart rate races after strenuous exercise. Use a...
- My urine really stinks. Why would this happen?
- Pain in the head, pulsing sound in ears, back pain. Serious issue?
- Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would...