question-icon

Took 5 mg of propranolol. Will there be any side effects?

Posted on Wed, 27 Nov 2013
Question: I took a single 5 mg dose of propranolol a week ago. Would this have left my system by now? Or does it leave side effects
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini (48 minutes later)
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi, The dose of propanolol you were taking was very small and since a week ago. With regards to side effects, as long as you are healthy and do not have any complain, there is nothing to worry about. What is more, you took that pill long time ago (about 1 week), so, its effect is over now. Hope this eased your worries! Wish you health and no need to take such pills anymore! p.s. if you have further concern, do not hesitate to contact me!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Albana Sejdini