Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Tiredness, weakness, body pain and fever after unprotected sex. Negative for elisa. Medication?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6248 Questions
Hello Sir.

I do first time SEX with a CALL GIRL with Condom and Oral Sex(She suck
my penis without Condom) but one days after of SEX, I feel very tired,
weak and high fever and pain in body, so after 5 days i went to LAL
PATHOLOGY and tested for ELISA and test was non reactive(Index Value
0.60). Should I tested again or should i take some medicine, Please
guide me Sir I am feeling so tense.
Posted Sat, 23 Feb 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Hello dear,
First of all I would like to assure you that you are safe, so forget all worries.

HIV has a very long incubation period. It cannot happen in just a few days.

As you have done a good thing by using condoms, the chances become negligible.

Now regarding oral sex, although HIV can be found in saliva there is no evidence that HIV can spread through saliva. So don't be in fear that you might get HIV from oral sex.

The only possibility is if you have any cut on the penis, but then the chance of getting HIV is very very less.

So just relax, you don't need to get any other test for HIV to be done.

Now regarding your symptoms,

A high possibility is there that you might have got a gonorrheal, herpes or any other STD (sexually transmitted disease) from that girl.

Kindly get tested for STD. They are completely curable.

Feel free to ask, if you have further queries.

If you are satisfied with the answer, kindly rate and close the discussion.

Wishing you a good health.

Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Tiredness, weakness, body pain and fever after unprotected sex. Negative for elisa. Medication? 15 hours later
Thanks doctor.

Which test i do for confirmation of STD or which medicines should i took, because since a week i am feeling fever and headache and inches in my chest. (I took crocin but still no relax)
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 14 minutes later
Thanks for the revert.

As you say you have a fever and body ache, it suggests some viral infection.

The most common viral STD is herpes.

So please get a blood serology for herpes 1 and 2 done.

For now you can just take crocin.

But better to XXXXXXX a dermatologist.

Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an HIV AIDS Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor