question-icon

Tiny lumps under both eyelids. Eyebrows are swollen and pain is unbearable. Rash through nose and blurred vision. Treatment?

Posted on Wed, 23 Oct 2013
Question: Hi, I've got loads of tiny lumps under both my top & bottom eyelids! I can also feel them at the back of my eyeball & they have swollen up Both of my eyebrows & the pain if I touch them is unbearable! I've also now got a rash through my nose & cheeks,which feels like the same lumps I have under my eyelids! I've got blurred vision if on my phone longer than 15 mins & big yellow lumps in my hairline & head too! Please help! Thank You, Nikki x
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Please upload a photograph

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to healthcare magic,
Can you please upload a photo of the lumps so that I can assess and guide you better. There are a lot of things which can occur in this site. So help me narrow down the possibilities. You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'.
Waiting to see the photo,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Johny Chacko

Dermatologist