Tingling, numbness, gastric reflux, candida penis, folliculitis, hairy tongue, alopecia
Thanks for the query,
The symptoms that you have told have nothing to do with HIV or Hep B or Hep C?
Do you have weight loss, persistent fever, diarrohoea for the last few weeks?
What accident did you have?
I am suspecting Polyglandular syndrome as the diagnosis for your problems.
Please get yourself checked by an XXXXXXX medicine specialist.
Get your thyroid hormone levels tested, also get a complete hemogram, liver and renal profile tests.
Hope i have answered your queries,i will be available for follow up.
I recently did a blood test and everything went normal and my liver enzymes are also normal.
Doctor My fear is if it is possible so long and with so many modern anti HIV tests, have not detected?
The translation went wrong above.
I meant that I did not have fever.
Thanks for your reply,
As you do not have fever, weight loss or significant diarrohoea, it is unlikely that you have HIV/AIDS.
Even if you had HIV, the long battery of tests that you have already undergone would certainly have detected it. So, take out the HIV fear out of your mind.
Discuss Polyglandular syndrome with your internist and get tested for Thyroid profile.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ramipril chronic gastric reflux
- Gastric reflux symptoms
- Causes of gastric reflux
- Treatment and cure for Gastric reflux
- Ramipril and gastric reflux
- Diagnosis of Gastric reflux
- Gastric reflux and frequent urination
- Tingling numbness gastric reflux candida penis folliculitis hairy tongue alopecia
- Grade iii gastric reflux
- Gastric reflux cough
- Dark spots on toe tips, melanocytic nevus, no need for treatment, unless...
- Infection in foreskin,irritation between scrotum and anus,tingling...
- What can be the reason for puss filled pimple on left lower lip?
- Eczema on legs,growing black rash on thigh under skin
- White spot on penis, grown to ulcer or boil, simple cyst, congenital...
- Does usage of metrogel void the impact of SPF 15 on face?
- Precancerous light brown spots, actinic keratoses, cryotherapy,...
- What is HIV ELISA test ?
- Small bite like sores near shin, itching, rash, spreading,...
- Rash on neck, scalp, ears, scrotum, bulge near anus, skin protrusion