Thyroid hormone levels and hypothyroidism
Thanks for the query.
In hypothyroidism,diagnosis is usually based on the TSH levels.In most cases its supposed to be between 0.5 to 4.5.However, different labs often have different reference ranges.You havent mentioned any reference range for your results.But assuming its the standard one,your tsh levels are on the lower side.That may indicate that you are getting more thyroxine than needed.
You should see your doctor and get your dose readjusted.Repeat the test after 3 months and compare the values.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hypothyroidism underactive thyroid vomiting
- Hypothyroidism and calcium levels
- Thyroid hormone levels and hypothyroidism
- Advanced thyroid test hypothyroid
- Visalus and thyroid hypothyroid
- High calcium levels and hypothyroidism
- New tsh levels for hypothyroidism
- High levels of histamine hypothyroidism
- Low ferritin levels and hypothyroid
- Sgot sgpt levels in hypothyroidism