This is a lump my husband has on his left
Infected sebaceous cyst or lipona
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service..I have viewed the image and gone through the query.
Seems like it could be an infected sebaceous cyst or a lipoma. I suggest him to continue antibiotics for another 5 days.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body