Thinking about something and unable to sleep. What is the treatment for eye pain with headache?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Sleep Disorders
Question: Now days i am not able to sleep in the nights my eyes will be closed but i am not fully get sleep my mind start think some thing when i woke up in the morning i am not able to open my eye it start paining & i headache can suggest me on this
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Stress Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Mental stress or lack of physical exercise can lead to such sleep disturbances. I suggest you to practice mild physical exercise like a walk or a jogging and also practice mind relaxation exercises like Yoga or Meditation. These will surely help you to have a sound sleep. Regards,