Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
Thanks for posting your query.
Swelling of testicle to four times its normal size with tenderness might be due to an obstructed inguinal hernia. This needs an immediate medical attention.
The other possible cause can be epididymitis or orchitis (inflammation of the testicle).
These are inflammatory conditions of the testicle. Antibiotics are needed for the treatment.
I encourage you to attend an Emergency room of the nearest hospital for proper examination and to avail proper medications.
I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Perirectal abscess swollen testicles
- Testicles swollen red sore to touch diarrhea concern
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch why
- Swollen testicle with pain and pimple
- Hit testicles swollen hurting
- Tonsillitis swollen testicles
- How to shrink swollen testicle
- Swollen testicle incontinence
- Swollen testicle prednisone
- Lump on testicle why have balls swollen up
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?