Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
153 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Testicle pain when touched, size of right testicle is larger than left testicle

Answered by
Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :1978

Answered : 6704 Questions

Posted on Sun, 22 Jul 2012 in Testicle Problems
Question: hello sir i am feeling pain in my testicles
though the pain is very much .....and i do not feel it until i touch my testicle...
pain is in my right testicle...
i m feeling the pain since last 2 days...
size of right testicle is a little larger than left one... but it quite from a long time...
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 27 minutes later
Thanks for the query.
Before answering your question I require certain informations from you so that I am in a better position to answer.
Is there any redness or swelling of your scrotum?
Are you having any vomiting or nausea?
Is there any fever present?
Is there any history of injury?
Is there any burning in urination?
Is there any history of unprotected sex?
Is there any history of blood in urine or semen?
Are you having painful ejaculation?

Waiting for you to reply.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Follow up: Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
there is no redness but i think there is a very minor swelling
no vomit or nausea
no fever
no injury
no burning in urine
no unprotected sex
no blood in urine/semen
no painful ejaculation.when i enter in to car or just stand from the seat ....i feel pain.....there is no as such pain..but when i touch or press the right testicle.....there is pain....
please help.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
There don't seem to be any major problem going by your history.
Probably you might have hurt your testicle accidentally.
Treatment consists of rest,ice packs locally and ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day.
You should be alright in next couple of days.
If you don't get alright with this treatment,then you should consult a doctor for the physical examination,investigations and treatment.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,  

Recent questions on  Ibuprofen

doctor1 MD

I have been having headaches for four days now, but ibuprofen has helped. Yesterday I also had neck pain on the lower left side of my neck near...

doctor1 MD

How do you know if you have a bruised rib, i fell on the driveway on my left side and have pain under armpit towards breast I have no bruising or...

doctor1 MD

Hello, My 14-year-old daughter got a throbbing headache which was soon followed by red blotchy skin all over her body (with few exceptions). Her...

doctor1 MD

ive been suffering from dizziness and confusion sporadically. it only last for a few moments, often less than a minuet. ive been suffering from...

doctor1 MD

I am 14 weeks pregnant with twins. For the past 3 days am having severe shooting pain in my arms and shoulders. It started with left hand now moved...

doctor1 MD

I'm 27 year old female from past few days I have got joint pains . especially while climbing up and down the stairs along with the cracking sound....

doctor1 MD

My left testicle has been giving me slight pain and discomfort for around a week now. Especially when I lay on my side to go to sleep, it floats...