Test showed inhomogeneous opacity with irregular margins. What does this mean?
Thank you for your query.
It seems to be an x-ray report of the chest.
It usually means he has a semi opaque shadow on the lower part of the right lung adjacent to the heart.
It usually means a small pneumonitis/mass.
What are the symptoms of your father?
Why was he advised an x-ray?
This finding if significant should be further confirmed by a CT scan of the chest.
Kindly consult your physician .
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing your father a speedy recovery. Have a nice day.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thyroid test shows thyronormalcy what does it mean
- What does inhomogeneous mean
- What does it mean when a stress test showed a small heart attack
- What does right lung rounded opacity mean
- X-ray shows suspicious midlung ovoid opacity what does it mean
- Eosinophils test shows 0 what does it mean
- What does a round opacity in upper lung mean?
- What is inhomogeneous opacity in the left lower lobe
- What does opacity in the liver mean
- What does irregular opacity in right para cardiac region mean