Target heart rate for a person during stress test at 82 years of age
Thanks for your query.
There is a formula which is used to calculate the Target heart rate :
220-Age=Target heart rate.
Which becomes 220-82=138.
There is another formula to calculate the same , but for to calculate it we need your resting heart rate.
However these values are just an estimate only, target heart rate is determined during the procedure according to your performance.
Hope this helps you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Target heart rate 59 year old male
- Stress echocardiogram target heart rate
- Heart stress test
- Stress test maximum heart rate
- Echo stress test low heart rate
- Target heart rate for 62 year old male
- Heart attack during stress test
- Heart stress test by injection
- Low heart rate stress test
- Stress echo target heart rate
- Does diabetes cause pungent smell in nose and stool and amnesia ?
- What could cause a cracking sound from throat and swelling between chin...
- Does cocaine overdose cause critical damage to heart ?
- Not sexually active, leakage of seminal fluid during the day, normal ?
- Is glucose level of 252 an indication of severe diabetes ?
- Shift work sleep disorder, lack of concentration, headaches, lack of energy
- Telogen effluvium, taking iron ineffective, normal blood, no thyroid,...
- Orthostatic Hypotension
- Is it important to ejaculate prior to marriage ?
- Protein S deficiency, Coumadin and Claritin taken together?