Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Taking ubiphene tablet. For how long do I need to continue to become pregnant?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2770 Questions
hi am vino age 26 . am using ubiphene tablet for past 1 month. how many more months should i take tablet to give birth to a child
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
A few more months

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail.
Ubiphene is clomiphene citrate and it is an ovulation induction drug. It is taken in cases where there is a problem with ovulation. However other than inducing ovulation it doesnt effect on any of the phases of fertilization. So the ubiphene will be useful only if there is a problem with ovulation.
If all things are fine and ovulation is the only issue, then a few months of usage of Ubiphene will generally help in pregnancy, but then how many months is difficult to predict. 50% of the cases benefit with 3-6 months of therapy.
The most common problem with clomiphene is twin pregnancy which is fairly common cause of double ovulation.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor