Taking tren and test. Planning for a baby. Looking for suggestion

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Tue, 18 Dec 2012 in Drug Abuse
Question: hello can i ask you some questions? I am taking tren and test now ,,,it is about six days one cycle. My wife and me want to have baby recently, so does it effect us? by the way , what the side effect if i take tren and test? does it make my ball geting smaller? what is the SYtROPIN use for? Compare tren & test with Sytropin, which one is better ? and which one can gain muscle faster?
thank you so much
Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 1 hour later
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

"Tren and Test" is a combination of two medication, namely Trenbolone acetate and Testosterone. Both are anaboloc steroids, which can help in improving muscle mass. Now, Tren has a significant effect on reducing the sex hormones in the body and this is the reason why it is given in combination with Testosterone. However, it must also be remembered that artificially given testosterone itself can inhibit the natural production of certain sex hormones , and that is the reason it can cause side effects like testicular atrophy and fertility issues. So, there is a risk that it can cause your testes to become smaller. There can also have side effects like hair fall, acne, psychological problems like aggression, anxiety, mood swings and when used for very long periods, even kidney problems.

Syntropin is a supplement that is claimed to induce the release of human growth hormone (HGH), a hormone that is responsible for muscle development and growth. It is supposed to be a natural supplement containing various amino acids and growth factors, and hence claimed to have minimal side effects.

Comparing the two, 'Tren and Test' may be more effective in gaining muscle mass faster, but the side effects are also more with this.

Wish you all good health.

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar