Taking sazo with hydroquinon and defcart for rheumatoid arthritis. Any side effect?
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,
Sazo is sulfasalazine, belonging to sulfa group of drugs.
There are some side effects in minority of patients like skin rashes, jaundice, gastrointestinal intolerance, and some hematological side effects.
With hydroquinon, the side effects are less and related to vision and muscles.
Defcart is a synthetic steroid and its side effects are very less and it is well tolerated.
You continue the medication as prescribed by your doctor, be in regular follow up to know the improvement, to look for any side effects; and if you find any side effects with this medication, report to your doctor immediately.
There are second line of medications available like methotrexate and etanercept, but the your doctor will plan a better treatment depending on your clinical profile of disease and the tolerance of the drugs.
Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rheumatoid arthritis steroids side effects
- Taking vovoran for rheumatoid arthritis any side effect
- On arava for rheumatoid arthritis side effects
- Rituximab side effects rheumatoid arthritis
- Rituxan rheumatoid arthritis side effects
- Methotrexate side effects rheumatoid arthritis
- Side effects of rheumatoid arthritis
- Sazo the salpha rheumatoid arthritis side effects
- Sazo 1000 in rheumatoid arthrities
- Sazo 1000 in rheumatoid arthritis
- Got paralyzed in left side. How to recover it?
- Circumcised child with tight foreskin and noticed bruise under foreskin....
- Child exposed to smoke. Will this have any effect on growth? Should I...
- Pain in arm. Not getting relief by ibuprofen. Any idea what could cause...
- Found raised brown mole on scrotum. Hurts to touch. Should I be concerned?
- Child having soft poop, developmental delay and autism. What cure should...
- Had blood drawn and swelling in arm. Applied ice. Should I be worried?
- Infant getting frequent vomit and loose motion. How to control this?
- Baby has facial swelling, redness and bruise on head. All tests normal....
- Had heat boil, ruptured with draining of pus leaving a dry black spot....