Taking homeopathic medicine for thick mucus in throat. What should I do to get relief?
First, I need to admit that this is not something usual.
There is no need to panic, just come down, and write me about it.
The most important thing to do is to find is there any organic cause of your symptoms. Or it is caused by anxiety. I never underestimate patient’s symptoms but there is easy way to find out are you seriously ill or you just think you are.
Your blood and lung tests can show it. Also, if ativan helps, then this is psychogenic disease, no offense.
Organic causes can be lung disorders( pneumonia, inflammation) or esophageal and stomach disorders.
So, do lung X-ray, gastroscopy and lung tests.Drink lot of water, lie with your upper body elevated. If nothing is found on these tests then just be calm, you won’t choke, it is impossible to choke on own saliva! And just don’t be so negative, and don’t even think of suicide etc.
If I show you what real disease is, then you wouldn’t be so pessimistic...
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Homeopathic medicine
- Have sore throat looking for homeopathic medicine
- What medicines should i take for breast enlargement
- Taking homeopathic medicine for chickenpox what precaution should be taken
- What medicine should be taken for throat pain
- Have throat infection and headache what medicine should i take
- Whats a good sore throat medicine
- What medicine should i take for severe sore throat
- Taken homeopathic medicine for premature ejaculation what to do
- Medicine for throat mucus