Taking gluconorm g2. Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction started. Suggest medicine?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Men's Health
Question: Recently I came to know I am a diabetic doctor has prescribed gluconorm g 2 tablet.
I am suffering from erection getting hard of my penis and premature ejucation. can you please suggest any medicine for the same?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later

Thanks for your query. You recently came to know that you are diabetic. Following additional information will help me to guide you.

1) Do you smoke?
2) Do you have any stress factor at work or at home?
3) What are your Blood Sugar Levels on Empty stomach (Fasting) and Post Lunch? 2 hours after lunch?
4) Have you repeated your Blood sugar levels after you started taking Gluconorm G2 prescribed by your Physician? To confirm whether it is under control or not?
5) Since how long you are facing the problems related to erection?

Diabetes is one of the organic causes for erectile dysfunction. You have to see that it is under control by taking the medication and strict dietary control as per advice of a Physician or Diabetologist and by monitoring sugar levels at frequent intervals.

Following measures will help you to combat your problem to some extent.
1) Practice moderate exercise everyday morning.
2) Practice Yoga and Pranayam followed by meditation for 1/2 hr
3) Take high protein fat free diet XXXXXXX in vegetables.
4) Take anti Oxidants like almonds (5-6) everyday.

You can take medications like Phospodiesterase Inhibitors (Sildenafil) and Dapoxetine 1/2 hour before intercourse. You have to consult your family Physician to get prescription of these drugs.

Please feel free if you have any more questions. I shall be happy to address your queries. Thanks with Regards.

Dr.Patil

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 50 minutes later
1 I am not smoker.
2 business targets.
3 180 fasting ,, 260 after break fast.
4 I will check tommorow and reply the same.
5 From 1 year.
Thank you
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 37 minutes later
Hi
Thanks for feedback.Your sugar levels are quite high and need proper assessment for good control.Get your Lipid Profile Study done to see Serum Cholesterol levels.

Please revert back after you get your reports and follow the suggestions I had advised earlier.It will take some time to show the results.

Thanks with Regards
Dr.Patil
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Mohammed Kappan