Taking clofert. Should I combine other drug with clofert to increase the chances of pregnancy?

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Infertility Problem
Question: hello doctor I have been married for 21 months..My husband and i have been trying for a baby since a year..last two months we have done semen analysis and TVS tests...everything is normal..i have been asked to take clofert for 3 months...2 months of taking nothing has happened..could you tell what more can be done and should i combine some other drug along with clofert to increase the chance of pregnancy..
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: HSG & fOLLICULAR sCAN Detailed Answer: Hi, You need to get HSG test done to check patency of tubes which are important for egg transport. Even if you take clofert you need to get regular follicular growth scan by an Infertility specialist to check for adequate egg growth and time to have intercourse for maximizing fertility. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist