Taking antibiotic for throat infection. Easy way to get cure?

Dr. Das Arindam

Posted on Sat, 2 Feb 2013 in Infections
Question: Hello Doctor,
In the season of Cold, I got affected by Throat infection and get caught up by Toncils and throat problems, For that I have to take antibiotics like Clamp 625 etc, Please suggest some easy ways, So that I could keep throat infection away from me. Best Regards, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Das Arindam 14 minutes later

Thank you for posting a query.

Look, the basic problem in you is the low immunity of body. The best way to deal with these infections are to boost up the immunity system.

What you have to do are –
1. Take some nutritious diet.

2. Fresh seasonal fruits are very helpful to improve the immunity power. Among them, the most important one is orange.

3. Besides these, you should take one multivitamin agent in combination with micronutrients. They are also very helpful.

Try to avoid taking higher antibiotics. Next time when you will have same symptoms, you should consult with your treating doctor for levofloxacin group of drug. Azithromycin group of drug may also be considered.

Hope, this information suffices. Let me know, if you have any more question.

Regards.