Taking Nucoxia for inflammation in the knee & legs. What are the side effects & how long will it take for the pain to subside?
Thanks for the query.
The side effects of Nucoxia 60mg (Etoricoxib) are swelling of hands and legs, rashes, diarrhoea, stomach pain, tiredness etc. But not all patients experience side effects.
It will take atleast a day to get significant relief from pain.
Meanwhile I would suggest that she appliy some volini gel on the knees and after 20 minutes, do hot fomentation .
Hope I have answered your question. Feel free to ask any further questions,you might have.
In case you don't have any further questions, kindly accept the answer.Any reviews are welcome.
Have a great day.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of taking tramadol
- What are the side effects of taking flucloxacillin
- How long to take depin side effect on baby
- How long does side effects of oxycodone take to subside
- Taking mazetol what are the side effects
- What are the side effects of taking prozac
- What are the side effects of taking phentermine
- What are the side effects of taking norethisterone
- How long it takes the side effects of omnacortil to diminish
- How long will the side effects of taking viibryd last