Taking Microgynon, ovulation kit shows not ovulating. Should I worry?
Thanks for posting your query.
While you are taking microgynon, you are not likely to ovulate. Microgynon is a hormonal contraceptive and it prevents conception by preventing ovulation.
Once you stop taking microgynon, your normal ovulation will return in next 2-3cycles.
There is nothing to worry. You can continue using it regularly as long as you do not need pregnancy.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Clearblue digital ovulation kit
- Ovulating after microgynon
- Clomid and ovulation kit
- What medicine should i take to increase the ovulation
- Cvs ovulation predictor kit
- Ovulation kit not showing ovulation
- Ovulation pain taking microgynon
- Taking microgynon ovulation kit shows not ovulating should i worry
- Where should we buy ovulation prediction kits
- Microgynon ovulation pain