Taking HCG drops, irregular heartbeat, history of atrial fibrillation. Due to HCG?
Thanks for posting your query.
HCG drops are a slimming agent which is available over the counter which has shown some benefits. But there are no studies to say it is safe.
Most of times such products are subjective in their success and or reactions. The disadvantages and the failures of such products are never made public. This is not FDA approved drug with a known efficacy and safety.
Since your atrial fibrillation has started after using HCG drops for 2 weeks, it is best to stop using these drops as cardiac side effects are commonly seen with all the weight loss medicines.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Atrial fibrillation after taking shower
- Taking magic mushrooms with atrial fibrillation
- Hcg atrial fibrillation
- Having atrial fibrillation is it safe to take mucinex
- Spicy foods atrial fibrillation
- Hcg diet with atrial fibrillations
- Atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter
- Safe to take percocet with atrial fibrillation
- Hcg diet and atrial fibrillation and arrhythmia
- Atrial fibrillation due to vomiting
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...