Taken allergry and singulair for allergy. Is there any danger or interaction?
A single extra dose of Allegra after 12 hours can be safely neglected. It should not cause you any worry.
Continue to take Allegra and Singulair as advised by your treating doctor.
Get well soon.
Please write back to me in case of clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is alerfix total taken for allergies
- Allergy sneezing clogged up runny nose allergy medicine taken advise
- Is xevor taken for allergy
- Tickling in throat allergies tried singulair history of asthma treatment
- Is allergy shots dangerous
- Singulair for asthma and allergies
- Is paraben allergy dangerous
- Singulair for food allergies
- Singulair for allergies
- Singulair for allergies and congestion
- Gnawing under sternum, breathing difficulties, on gastro-intestinal...
- Endometrial hyperplasia, adenomysis, ovarian cyst. Hyponidd effective?
- What could be a yellow and foul smelling discharge?
- Why do my hands freeze after exposure to low temperature?
- Pain in buttocks, calfs, on brufen. Cause?
- Pain in right nipple, veins near right breast turned red, causes....
- What causes false positive reading for Temazepam?
- Will there be any complication during or after aborting 5 week old...
- Cortisone injection,neck pain.Radiation effects?
- High fever,sore throat,normal blood work,ibugestic plus,secef,relent