Taken Mifepristone and Misoprostol for medical abortion. Can I have Trenexa to control bleeding?
Thanks for the query
Trenexa MF will help in controlling the bleeding.
You may take them here. Kindly discuss with your prescribing doctor before choosing to use this medication.
Hope I have answered your query. Should you have any additional queries, I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nose bleeds and medical abortion
- Taken mifepristone kit for abortion bleeding is abortion successful
- Bleeding after medical abortion
- Mifepristone and misoprostol for abortion
- Medical abortion misoprostol diluted in water
- No bleeding after medical abortion
- How can medical abortion be done using misoprostol and mifepristone
- Taken mifepristone misoprostol bleeding lower stomach pain normal
- Abortion taken mifepristone and misoprostol regimen correct
- Order misoprostol and mifepristone online for abortion
- Controlled diabetes, irregular periods, miscarriage previously, spotting...
- Why is it extremely painful when i pass urine?
- 28 weeks pregnant, fragile x, mental retardation, ovarian failure,...
- Bloating, gas, incomplete evacuation, anal pressure. Treatment ?
- Is it normal to have light brown discharge in urine during 5 1/2 weeks...
- Missed abortion, ecosprin, wysolone, second pregnancy. Benefits and side...
- What does" Sub chronic bleed pole measurement - 13X4 MM" mean and how...
- Does Depakote ER have any side effect on pregnancy ?
- What are the brown spots seen after embryo transfer?
- Does polycystic ovarian syndrome cause pain, hot flashes, nausea and...