TSH, FT4, FT3 in a thyroid test denote?
Thank you for posting in your query
A TSH of 11.41 uIU/mL with FT4 7.81 p mol/L & FT3 3.12 p mol/L is suggestive of a Hypothyroid state.
As more information helps a physician arrive at an accurate diagnosis, I would request you to answer the following questions:
• Are there any of the following symptoms that she/you might have noticed:
o Weight gain
o Menstrual disturbances
o Coarse dry skin and hair loss
o Lack of concentration
o Low mood and depression, slow mentation
o Cold intolerance
o Muscular weakness
• Have her cholesterol levels been checked? If yes, can you please upload the reports?
If she has any of the above symptoms, I would suggest that she is evaluated by her thyroid hormone supplementation.
I hope I have answered your query.
Is it indicates to any major diseases.Pls advice or TSH @ 11.41 is how much danger
Thank you for your follow up question
A high TSH as is this case indicates hypothyroidism. If proper medications are taken, there is no danger as such.
I would advise you to consult your physician who would do a thorough physical examination before starting the treatment.
Hope I have answered your query,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thyroid lobectomy tsh 3
- Thyroid tsh levels 75
- Pregnant thyroid level for tsh tested will it affects fetus
- Thyroid tsh 64
- What is tsh in thyroid profile
- Tsh ft4 ft3 in a thyroid test denote
- Tsh thyroid test results
- Tested for thyroid tsh is 127 what does this indicate
- Symptoms of thyroid tsh4
- Thyroid nash tsh level
- Bleeding and itchiness in the anus, condition worse while traveling....
- How dangerous is HPV 56? What does it cause and what is the treatment I...
- Pregnant, last menstrual period was six weeks ago. Positive pregnancy...
- Brown vaginal discharge, constant urge to urinate, painful urination,...
- How painful will it be after heart surgery? Is diabetes common in people...
- Fluctuating BP, unsatisfied by pulse rate. Heart health okay?
- Lipid profile, HDL, LDL, cholesterol, BP, RBC, Hemoglobin, PSA all tests...
- Is it true that I am two weeks pregnant?
- Urge to urinate frequently, feeling of bladder/vaginal infection,...
- Severe shoulder pain. X-ray shows muscular problem. Cure?