Symptoms: Chronic diarrhea , nausea for 5 months. living on

Question
Symptoms: Chronic diarrhea, nausea for 5 months. living on chicken soup.
Fecal samples and blood work all came back negative.
What could be causing this?
Mon, 5 Feb 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Could be due to gluten enteropathy

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Chronic or recurrent diarrhea could occur due to malabsorption. It could be precipitated by celiac disease and gluten containing foods i.e. items of wheat family can be a precipitating agent. You can try avoiding all wheat related products for at least a fortnight and see if it helps. You also need to avoid milk. Try these and let me know, and I will guide you accordingly.

Let me know if I could help further.