Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Swollen scrotum. Taking Dunicef.

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 3163 Questions
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 32 minutes later

Thanks for the query.

Its possible that you may be having a sebaceous cyst on the scrotum.It usually requires excision.Its a small,simple surgical procedure done under local block.

But antibiotics will also be required simultaneously.

You should be examined by a surgeon to confirm this, as it is impossible to make a diagnosis without a proper physical examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Do write back if you have further queries.

Wishing you speedy recovery.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor