Swollen puffy eyelids, stomach upset, lethargic, nauseated. Suggestion?
Welcome to XXXXXXX forum.
Thanks for posting your query.
Let me explain that the symptoms reported by you as swollen eyelids, lethargy etc can be due to various reasons in your case.
The possibilities are Blood pressure changes, Deranged blood sugar, effects of medication as Adipex and Lexapro.
Adipex is a weight loss medication but is associated with several side effects such as high blood pressure, chest pain, altered bowel habits, restlessness, unexplained swelling.
Another medication Lexapro can cause nausea, vomitting, tremors, dizziness, lethargy, agitation etc.
Since you are in nursing school, possibility of catching any infection from a patient is also there.
If you are taking the drugs for long they might be the major reason. I hope you are taking them under Medical supervision.
Consider stopping Adipex for few days and observe for any changes.
Visit a Physician for clinical evaluation(Blood pressure and Blood Sugar) as examination is very important which will help in ruling out the exact cause and if required your doses can be adjusted accordingly.
You can also get a routine urine examination done to rule out any renal pathology in causing swelling of the eyelids.
Hypothyroidism is another cause.
I suggest you to get evaluated by your physician.
Hope my suggestions and recommendations will help you.
I will be available for answering your follow up queries if any.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do you suggest for a stomach upset with nausea
- Stomach upset eye pain
- Infant stomach upset symptoms
- Suggest treatment for stomach upset and apetite loss
- Ganaton medicine stomach upset
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever with cold and stomach upset
- Suggest treatment for vomiting and stomach upset
- Suggest medication for stomach upset pain
- Vomiting tendency in stomach upset
- Swollen puffy eyelids stomach upset lethargic nauseated suggestion