Swollen & Painful Boils On Cleavage Area, Burst With White Jelly Fluid & Blood
the boils seems to be swollen and she feels pain over there once it gets to be fully matured.
it burst with some white jelly fluids finally with blood.
Thanks for posting your query.
Boils discharging pus or blood and causing pain are mostly due to skin infection either bacterial or viral or fungal. If the boils are recurrent, they are more likely fungal in origin, aggravated by warm moist conditions.
Sebaceous cyst is another possible reason for the recurrent lump in the same area.
It can be treated conservatively with oral and topical antibiotics or using surgical techniques. I would suggest you to consult her dermatologist (skin specialist) for thorough examination which will confirm the diagnosis and treat you accordingly.
Till then she should,
1. Keep the area clean, may use antiseptic solution to clean it .
2. Avoid scratching the boils.
3. Avoid synthetic fabric for clothing.
Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you do not have any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fungus on my back painful
- Eyes cross sleep painful
- Labia minora swelling redness painful
- What does it mean when a mole is raised and painful
- Is dimples creation surgery painful
- Lump in front both ears doctor painful
- Rib sticking out at the bottom left side and painful
- White sore on lower gum bleeds painful
- Damaged nerves on labia painful
- Is removal of cervical polyp painful