Switched from depo back to birth control pills. Getting watery white discharge and period stooped. Is this normal?
Thanks for posting your query.
Birth control pills are usually associated with a regular cycle and a period with a lesser amount of bleeding. Since you have switched your birth control recently, it might take a few weeks for your body to adjust.
The white discharge that you have is not worrisome unless it is associated with itching or a foul smell which indicates an infection.
This discharge is likely to reduce over next week without any treatment.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- No period birth control pills
- Period on birth control pills
- Birth control pills missed period
- Switching birth control pills spotting
- Nausea back pain irregular periods taking birth control pill normal
- Yellow discharge birth control pill
- Birth control pills after depo
- Early periods on birth control pills is it normal
- Taking birth control pills is delay in period normal
- Is it safe to switch birth control pills