Sweaty palms, red spots on palms and bottom of feet. On drug "Spice" abuse treatment. How to get relief?
the drug Spice can cause withdrawal symptoms similar to those of cannabis. Symptoms included drug craving, nocturnal nightmares, profuse sweating, nausea, tremor, headache & an increased blood pressure. Spice is a brand name synthetic cannabis.
Your red spots and blisters seem to be due to the severe sweating you are experiencing.
If you are trying to quit spice addiction,I would advise you to take professional help rather than doing it yourself.
Treatment for spice addiction does not necessarily require an in-patient drug rehab as strongly as with other drugs such as benzodiazepines and alcohol where the withdrawal process can be potentially fatal. A residential treatment center however is normally recognized as the most effective way of treatment.
Treatment for spice addiction can be achieved also through a detox center where the patient will still be monitored through the withdrawal process and given medications to alleviate some withdrawal symptoms.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.
Physical withdrawal from spice addiction is an uncomfortable process and is best pursued within a professional care facility where the spice addict can be medically monitored. Spice withdrawal symptoms can be draining and exhausting, especially if co-occurring substance abuse issues are present. Inpatient drug treatment centers ensure that staffed clinicians watch the detoxifying patient to see that he or she is progressing in the spice detoxification process appropriately.
After a physical detoxification from spice is behind the client, he or she can engage in an emotional detoxification from the drug as well. Learning to live a drug-free life is incredibly rewarding.
It may take few months for you to recover completely physically as well as emotionally.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchy palms and bottom of feet
- Perimenopause and sweaty palms and feet
- Sweaty palms and feet tingling
- Chronic sweaty hands red spots on palms treatment
- Newborn sweaty palms and feet
- Cough sweaty palms and feet
- Kidney sweaty palms feet
- Have red spots on palms cause and treatment
- Urine treatment for sweaty palm
- Sweaty palms scrotum and feet
- Sudden weight gain, lower back pain. Need help
- Pressure inside ear and pain. Have herniated disk. MRI and ultrasound...
- Elevated levels of ALT and protein in urine. Should I be concerned about...
- Infant has large belly button. Is there a hernia belt appropriate for...
- Do I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Done C-peptide test. Want to know...
- Dark circles below eyes. Have seven hours sleep. What measures can be...
- Taking immunosuppressants for Crohn's disease. Runny nose, congestion,...
- What can get rid of bad nose smell?
- Child has fever, dizziness, red cheeks, bug bite on cheek, no head or...
- Sneezing during variance in weather in Pune. Can you please help?