Sweating out toxic waste in body. Is this due to having an yeast infection?

Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: i cant find the refresh soap the DR. recommended and is it good to sit in a bath to sweat out toxic waist in your body since i am going through this yest infection inside my body? or @ a spa?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
details below

Detailed Answer:
1. I would like to know why this soap was advised to you.
You can use any other soap as well.
2. Sweating has no relation to treatment of fungal infection withing body.
You can take oral anti fungal like fluconazole to treat this fungal infection.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Waiting for your responses.
Thank you
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 16 hours later
this is a bv vagina yeast infection that I have been having for months that I cant get rid of and this lady said sweat it out in the spa or in a hot tub the refresh soap I guess is no perfume I guess was recommened by one of your dr. I am just trying to get to the root of this problem oh I tried the fluconazole it works like a charm but the yeast infection comes right back.
Brief Answer:
take fluconazole

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the follow up.
Fluconazole is the best treatment for candida but the treatment is bit long.
You might get relief with just one tablet but you must continue it for at least 2 month to get complete cure.
The dose is 150 mg per week for 8 weeks.
Just complete this course, you will be fine.
Thank you
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 24 hours later
do you mean take fluconazole once a week for 8 weeks? or how should I take it?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
once a week

Detailed Answer:
Yes you are correct.
once a week after dinner, for 8 weeks.
Thank you