Surgery for peritonitis done. Suffering from pain and severe bowel movements. What to get relief?
Thanks for your query.
I would like to know what exactly was the reason for the surgery.
What infection lead to peritonitis and what was the histological finding in the removed intestines.
As some conditions can recur with the cut ends being the nidus of recurrence of the problem you had in past.
I shall be more specific , if you can provide me some more details on thee cause for surgery in 2004.
Anticipating your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is dx code for peritoneal sarcoma
- Wisdom tooth peritonitis pain
- What does bilateral peritoneal spill of contrast mean?
- What is left peritoneal contrast spill
- What is insufficiency peritonitis
- What causes peritoneal cancer
- What is peritoneal seeding
- What is bilateral free peritoneal spill
- Malignant large bowel peritoneal carcino
- Debulking surgery peritoneal mesothelioma