Supra ventricular tachycardia, high pulse rate, palpitations. ECG normal. Family history of SVT. Treatment for rhythm disorders?
Thanks for posting your query.
The normal heart rate in children is higher than adults. Noticeable occasional palpitation in your daughter could be physiological also.
Even if it is due to SVT ( Supra ventricular tachycardia ) or premature ventricular contractions, it can occur in young healthy individuals without any heart disease.
Dehydration or electrolyte disturbances can also cause such symptoms.
There is no harm in consulting her pediatrician for a complete evaluation. You can fix an appointment and get her examined and properly investigated.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to cure svt supra-ventricular tachycardia
- Treatment and cure for Ventricular tachycardia
- How can you cure svt supra ventricular tachycardia
- Supra ventricular tachycardia treatment
- Flying with supra ventricular tachycardia
- Ventricular tachycardia treatment
- Ventricular tachycardia unani treatment
- Supra ventricular tachycardia is not life threatening
- What are the treatment methods for supra ventricular tachycardia
- Explain supra ventricular tachycardia