Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Sugggest treatment for penis retraction

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9634 Questions
Greetings. I have recently started having penis retraction. What is the best treatment?
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer: No entity like organic retraction of penis . Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed retraction of penis since very recently . Truly speaking there is no scientific entity like retraction of penis due to any organic cause.It is due to your anxiety . Most of the times Penis looks retracted due to increase in fat in lower abdomen especially at the base of the penis and due to obesity or during cold atmosphere. Please get this confirmed by a qualified Urologist and try to reduce the fat in lower abdomen by modifying your diet to lower caloric intake and regular exercise . Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor