Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Suggested to have Triple By Pass Surgery. Need second opinion?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 2254 Questions
My fiance just found out he has to have a Triple By Pass Surgery, by a Heart Surgeon he would like to get an second opinion. How does he go about doing that?
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi! I read carefully your query and i would like to say that he has a big health problem, and he should go as soon as possible for intervention. Now if i was his curing doctor; there are two treatment options: 1. Heart surgery which is the first choice for a three vessel disease. 2. Coronary stenting with the use of drug eluting stents, which is a good option especially if the patient refuse the heart surgery. Now i would suggest to you, talk again with your doctor and ask him about all the treatment options. Otherwise you should search for another doctor opinion in the same clinic or elsewhere. Hope it answered your inquiry! Dr.Benard p.s. if you have other concerns, do not hesitate to contact me.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor