Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Suggested conductive hearing loss is due otoscerosis and needs stapedectomy surgery. Suggestions?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions
My ENT doctor said my conductive hearing loss is due to Otosclerosis and it needs Stapedectomy surgery. Whom should I consult for a second opinion in Bangalore? Who are the surgeons or hospital famous for it's success rates for this surgery, in Bangalore/Hyderabad?
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

Thanks for your query.

I have below mentioned two ENT specialists who are amongst best in Bangalore experienced in the surgery for Otosclerosis.

1) Dr. Kumaresh Krishnamoorthy
Opus, 143,
1st Cross, 5th Block,
Bengaluru - 560 034
Phone: +91 80 4348 5555 | Fax: +91 80 4348 5556

2) Dr. XXXXXXX Babu
Apollo Hospitals, 154/11,
Bannerghatta Road,,
Opp to IIM - B, Bilekahalli
Bangalore, KA
099 80 0000

Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor